Colorado style pizza is famous for its braided crust and honey drizzle. Follow along with Host David Payne and Broncos fan Bobby Lane to make this Denver Broncos themed stuffed bread recipe for game night. *Recipe below*
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1can (13.8 oz) refrigerated Great Value Pizza Crust
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 18 slices of pepperoni
- Pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Place a piece of tin foil about a foot long on a baking sheet, and spray liberally with cooking spray. Unroll dough on baking sheet.
- With scissors or a sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough about 2 inches long.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the uncut strip of dough in the middle. Then lay down 3 slices of mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza sauce, extending from one end of the dough to the other. Lay the 18 slices of pepperoni (or your topping of choice) on top of the layer of cheese, then cover with another 3 slices of cheese.
- Alternately cross remaining dough strips over filling. It should look similar to this:
- Drizzle honey over the top of the dough, then bake for 15 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and enjoy along with the game! Possible dipping sauces include honey, pizza sauce, or ranch.